Sunday, June 15, 2008

1 month

//1 month//

Just lost an entry due to IE crashing down on me. Great!

Gist of it...life in Mandai Hill is not as bad as I thought, though there are a hell lot of unpleasant stuff too.

I am 19! Birthday was simple, outing with H4, watched Sex and The City. Rather apt, not cause of the sex or romance, but cause of the friendship between the 4 leads. Just like what I told chee yong, I think my friendship with the 3 of them have more or less passed the test. Just like any romantic relationships, I believe there are various phases to a friendship too, and for the 4 of us. it's more or less in the late stable phases I guess. LTF - Long term friendship. hmm..

Very sian diao by the lost entry. Oh well, will blog again when the mood is there. Have been wanting to blog but there's just not enough time. Oh well.

Happy Fathers' Day by the way.

No comments: