Monday, October 15, 2007

Mao Mao Photo Spam

//Mao Mao Photo Spam//

I know you guys would probably be bored of my cute cute cousin's photos by now, but he is too cute to resist! He is one year old + now! Furthermore, I probably won't be writing much lately anyway, since there's nothing interesting about mugging anyway...

Not feeling very inspired to write too, though I've been thinking about some stuff recently...especially with things that has been going on like Grad Night, last CT session (with amazing potLUCK) & the receiving of enlistment letter...

So to prevent this blog from dying (like most of my classmate's blogs)...I shall spam photos!


cool mao mao...


grinning-ear-to-ear (with teeth!) mao mao


greedy mao mao...


belated birthday gift frm my sis (all the way from taiwan) to mao mao...


mao mao trying his new singlet...


...and oversized Snoopy polo tee...he sure looks happy doesn't he?


hungry mao mao...


mao mao (thinking): what about me?!


DA GE DA mao mao...


Oops I did it again!


Obedient-do-housework-for-mama mao mao


Play-with-chopstick mao mao...


Holding on for dear life...


mao mao: Give it to me...


Not mao mao..but ME! HAHA. Saw the teddy bear that I got from the class while shopping with mao mao...it feels weird to actually to be hugging the bear...instead of hugging the plastic (cause my bear is still wrapped in plastic...)...my bear is now living happily with the Hwa Chong bear now...

No comments: